Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pinstorm

So while we hid in the basement last Wednesday during the storm-a-thon, I decided that while I was down there I might as well get my games set up from our recent move here. This is the first time the've all been in the same room! All seemed to survive OK, but Kewpie Doll and Hula Hula both had some issues with the plunger plate coming loose/off. Weird.

I also finally got fed up with the weak left flipper on KD, and decided to replace the coil and sleeve. Yeah, coils aren't supposed to get weak, they just work or don't, but this sure seemed to make a difference. Probably the addition of a new sleeve didn't hurt either. Next up I want to replace the whole bushing/linkage and do it right.

Hopefully I'm going to get down to Fountain Square sometime this week...word is the building that has Duck Pin Bowling also has some EM's lurking in there. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment